Amber Johnston – Owner & Photographer
A LITTLE ABOUT AMBER:
The very first job I ever had I was a portrait photographer in a studio. I have always had an innate calling for creativity and the arts. I am so lucky to do what I absolutely love and have been fortunate to do so for over a decade. I have also worked in multiple photography studios before starting a business of my own.
Things About Amber
- I come from a long line of artists
- I'm crafty. I love to create new props!
- I'm a singer/songwriter
- I'm Japanese, Estonian and Irish
- I was born on an island and can't live without sunshine
- I believe flipflops are the best footwear ever!
- I have a degree in Speech and Media Communications
- I'm super punctual and I like schedules
- I married my best friend from High School
- We have a little girl, she is a redhead and a little firecracker
- I think coffee beans are magical
- My favorite childhood movies are The Goonies, The Never Ending Story, Indiana Jones and Back To The Future.
- I make a fart noise to make kids laugh, but it seems to work on adults more, haha!
- I'm obsessed with using natural light!